ADRP provides members with immediate access to a global network of donor relations and stewardship professionals who can respond to queries in real time. If you have any questions or would like to subscribe to the listserv, please contact the ADRP Office. Not a member? Join today!
Instructions for using the ADRP Listserv
Subscribing or Unsubscribing to the Listserv:
- When logged into your profile select 'Yes' or 'No' in the Listserv field. Selecting 'Yes' will allow you to access the Elist section of your profile.
- When viewing your profile, hover over 'My Features' and click on 'Elists'.
- Click on the 'Subscribe' or 'Unsubscribe' link to change your settings.
- Make sure to add or update your email address in the dialogue box that appears. You may also email the ADRP Office with your request.
Please do not send administrative messages, such as "remove me from the list," through the Listserv. Follow the steps above or contact the ADRP Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your settings or unsubscribe.
Submitting a Question to the Listserv: Using the guidelines established below, send your question to email@example.com. Only ADRP Members who are subscribed to the Listserv can send email to the Listserv.
Replying to a Question: From the original message, click on 'reply', then compose your message and send. (Tips on what to include/exclude from your message can be found below).
Filtering Listserv Messages
Rules of Conduct
- You agree not to use the Listserv for commercial purposes or personal business (e.g., buying, selling items, advertising) or private gain.
- You agree not to comment, post or distribute via the Listserv material that is defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal.
- You agree not to use the Listserv in connection with contests, chain letters, junk e-mail or “spam.”
- You agree not to use the Listserv to falsely impersonate an individual, group, organization or entity.
- You agree not to use the Listserv in such a way as to infringe the copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property of a third party. By posting or distributing material, you warrant and represent that you own the copyright with respect to such material or have received permission from the copyright owner, and you agree to indemnify ADRP in the event of any claims by a third party with respect to material posted or distributed via the Listserv.
- Emails and other material distributed via the Listserv may not be reproduced or distributed outside the Listserv except with the permission of the author and ADRP.
- You agree not to harvest, collect, share, distribute or use the email addresses or other personal information of Listserv users without their permission.
- You agree not to damage or interfere with the operation of the Listserv or the email services of Listserv users, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, spyware, malware or harmful code.
The following guidelines are intended to help you participate in the Listserv in a responsible and courteous manner.
- Nothing Administrative on the List. Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” through the Listserv. Instead, contact the ADRP Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing e-mail addresses, please advise ADRP of the change so that your information can be updated.
- Use the Subject Line. State concisely and clearly the specific topic of the question in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include Your Name. To frame your perspectives, it's useful to include your name, affiliation, phone number, location, etc.
- Delete Extra Text. Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply, delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Be Conscious of Your Tone. Don't challenge or attack others. The questions posed on the Listserv are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention.
- Think About the Content of Your Post. Do not post anything in a Listserv message that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
By participating in the Listserv and posting information or other material thereon, you grant to ADRP the nonexclusive right and license to make that information or other material available to ADRP members.
ADRP, in its sole and unfettered discretion, may terminate your access to the Listserv for any reason including, without limitation, your breach of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your access to the Listserv may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that ADRP shall not be liable to you or any third party for any costs or damages of any kind resulting from termination of your Listserv access.
ADRP is not responsible for material posted by others which may be construed to be libelous or factually incorrect. ADRP disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted to the Listserv. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall ADRP be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on the Listserv.
Your use of the Listserv is at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the Listserv is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage done to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No information or advice, whether written or oral, obtained by you from ADRP will create any warranty or condition not expressly stated in the terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ADRP from and against any loss, liability, or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses and court costs, arising out of or related to any third party claim against ADRP alleging that material you posted or distributed via the Listserv violates any of the third party’s rights. ADRP reserves the right to control the defense and settlement of any action or proceeding against ADRP that you are bound to defend pursuant to the foregoing.